Our Experience as a Dedicated CRO
We believe that MCRA's heritage of combining its integrated services in clinical trials has created a unique system including clinical research, regulatory, reimbursement, compliance and specialized therapy expertise. Whether you decide to utilize MCRA for one component or the full spectrum of clinical research organization services for your trial, MCRA will work hand-in-hand as part of your team.
Comprehensive Clinical Research Services
Our global clinical research organization enables companies of all sizes to successfully execute clinical studies by streamlining the clinical trial process through an integrated approach that guides clients through the medical device lifecycle: from pre-clinical testing, to regulatory submission, market approval, and post commercialization. MCRA's CRO executes medical device and medical device combination studies including Pre-Market (Pilot and Pivotal IDE & IND) & Post-Market (Registries, Post-Approval, & Retrospective).
We Offer Comprehensive Clinical Trial Services, Including:
Our Integrated Approach
Our integrated approach to clinical study design and preparation allows clients to see immediate clinical trial enrollment. As your clinical trial organization, we identify clinical study sites based on our close relationships with clinicians practicing around the country to maximize the clinical studies' success rate.
- Improved clinical study success rate
- World-class regulatory integration
- Optimized regulatory approval times
- Expert monitoring and query management
- World-class clinician/research site selection
- Furthermore, MCRA crafts a reimbursement strategy that eases the study sites' administrative burden on gaining insurance reimbursement following pre-authorization and appeals process.