MCRA’s reimbursement team oversees billing and payments from the planning stage of clinical trials to ensure appropriate coverage throughout, and that compliance standards are met.
MCRA's Clinical Trial Reimbursement & Billing Services:
- Evaluation of clinical study protocols from a reimbursement perspective
- Appropriate coverage during the trial (Medicare and private payors pathways)
- Administrative budget development and procedure benchmarking
- Clinical trial site support and training materials
- Collection of claims/payment data
- Coordination with IRB on payment and billing processes during the trial
- CTA Negotiations
Our Integrated Approach to Reimbursement & Billing
MCRA’s reimbursement team understands that your company’s concerns - tight financing, inadequate time, too much competition, and quickly changing regulatory requirements and reimbursement landscapes – require your company to rapidly commercialize your technology or miss being ahead of the curve. We believe the most integral part of the commercialization process is appropriate coverage and payment, because without sufficient reimbursement, a medical technology company will not survive.
Prior to product commercialization, MCRA can assist in strategically planning your clinical trial to collect the important clinical and health economic data sufficient for both regulatory approval and successful reimbursement. During the trial, MCRA can work with and advise management, individual sites, and payors on the availability of appropriate coverage and reimbursement pathways, which ultimately takes a large burden off of your clinical trial sites and streamlines the clinical trial and subsequently, time to market.