Neurological technologies are at the core of MCRA's 150+ years of combined experience.
Our Experience in Neurosurgical Technology
MCRA is skillfully positioned to work with you to successfully bring neurosurgical products to market.
MCRA's highly-specialized approach has culminated in expert-level knowledge of, but not limited to:
- Ablation devices
- Cognitive function devices
- Cranioplasty devices
- Histopathology of device in situ
- Hydrocephalic shunt devices
- Nerve cuffs
- Neural implants
- Neurodiagnostics devices
- Neuroimaging devices
- Neurointerventional devices (including stents, embolization devices, flow diverters, thrombectomy devices, clot retrievers, and others)
- Neurostimulation devices (including hypoglossal, vagal, splanchnic, vertebral, baro receptor, renal, sciatic, and spinal cord)
- Pain relief