Spinal medical devices have been a focus for MCRA’s integrated service offerings since inception.
Our Experience in Spinal Technology
Guided by decades of experience and industry know-how, in combination with firsthand US FDA experience, MCRA Spine is the leader in assisting clients in the entire spinal medical technology life cycle, from research and development, through commercialization.
MCRA's expertise with spinal devices has been strengthened through projects with over 500 spine medical device companies in the past 20 years.
Common spine consultants for MCRA include the following technologies:
- Cervical/Lumbar Disc Replacements
- Posterior Stabilization
- Annular Repair
- Combination Devices
- Interbody Cages
- Pedicle Screw Systems (Occiput - Sacral Spine)
- Anterior Cervical/Lumbar Plates
- Instrument Navigation Systems
- SI-Joint Screws
- Vertebral Body Replacements
- Vertebral Augmentation (e.g., Kyphoplasty)
- Laminoplasty Plates
- Bone Void Fillers