Our Experience as a Dedicated CRO
We believe that MCRA's heritage of combining its integrated services in clinical trials has created a unique system including clinical research, regulatory, reimbursement, compliance and specialized therapy expertise. Whether you decide to utilize MCRA for one component or our full spectrum capabilities for your trial, MCRA will work closely hand-in-hand as part of your team.
Comprehensive Clinical Trial Services
Our CRO enables companies of all sizes to successfully execute clinical studies by streamlining the clinical trial process through an integrated approach that guides clients through the medical device lifecycle: from pre-clinical testing, to regulatory submission, market approval, and post commercialization. MCRA's CRO executes medical device and medical device combination studies including Pre-Market (Pilot and Pivotal IDE & IND) & Post-Market (Registries, Post-Approval, & Retrospective).
Our Integrated Approach
Our integrated approach to clinical study design and preparation allows clients to see immediate clinical trial enrollment. We identify clinical study sites based on our close relationships with clinicians practicing around the country to maximize the clinical studies' success rate.
- Improved clinical study success rate
- World-class regulatory integration
- Optimized regulatory approval times
- Expert monitoring and query management
- World-class clinician/research site selection
- Furthermore, MCRA crafts a reimbursement strategy that eases the study sites' administrative burden on gaining insurance reimbursement following pre-authorization and appeals process.