MCRA's Compliance Services are designed to support the growing healthcare organization that knows an effective Corporate Compliance Program is an essential business requirement in today's complex legal and regulatory environment.
Musculoskeletal Clinical Regulatory Advisers, LLC (MCRA) has the expertise and resources to assist your organization in everything from development and implementation of new healthcare compliance programs, to evaluation, adaptation and optimization of existing healthcare compliance programs, and everything in between.
Comprehensive Healthcare Compliance Services
An effective healthcare compliance program is an essential component to any healthcare organization. Federal and State Regulators, Boards of Directors, Investors, Employees and Customers expect and require it. Compliance and ethics programs support an organization’s key business objectives, identify the boundaries of legal and ethical behavior, and establish a system to alert management when those boundaries are crossed to avoid costly fines, business disruption, reputational harm and potential criminal liability.
Services We Offer
- Healthcare Compliance Program Development and Implementation
- Existing Program Evaluation and Optimization Design Services
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) & Outsourcing Solutions
- Risk Assessment and Internal Audits
- Compliance Issue Investigation and Remediation
- Corporate Compliance Training and Education
- HIPAA Privacy Programs
- Privacy Officer Outsourcing Solutions
- HIPAA Risk Assessment, Advisory Services and Employee Training
- Research Compliance